incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9.1-rc2
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 20:58:35 GMT
In addition, your exclusion list is not valid for RAT (or maybe there was a
discussion that MADlib can exclude extra files?).  I don't see a reason
that src/utils is excluded, for instance.  There are files
(src/utils/Math.hpp for instance, but probably most of the files) that seem
to be madlib specific, so why are they not using proper license headers?

John