incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rahul Iyer <rahulri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9.1-rc2
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 23:18:38 GMT
 Hi John,

We've uploaded the KEYS file to apache dist
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/madlib/KEYS> and didn't
use any public server for the previous 2 releases.

I've uploaded my key (which was used for the signature) to keyservers.net
and should be available now after you update your local cache. Is this the
Apache recommended server to use?

- Rahul