incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ease of release process and exit criteria
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:36:07 GMT
Agreed, it is also a good way to "integration test" the documented release
process to have at least 2 release managers have a go.

If there are no emails on a podling list with questions on how to do a
release, then that hints of potential hidden knowledge, which as we see is
critical for future health of the project.