incubator-general mailing list archives

From Wang Wei <wang...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-1.0.0 (RC2)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 02:23:33 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thank you for helping check the release candidate.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> I checked:
> - hashes and signatures good
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - LICENSE and NOTICE good
> - All source file have Apache headers
> - No unexpected binary headers
> - Can compile from source
>
> Your build instructions [1] may need some updating I found openblas path
> to be “lib” not “library”. Also the optional items like glog don’t seems to
> be optional.

Yes. It should be 'lib'. We will update it soon.
If the glog is detected by cmake, then cmake would use it. Otherwise cmake
would use singa's logging functions. Hence, it should be optional. If there
are any errors due to glog missing, please let us know.