incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Request to join Apache Streams (Incubating) as Mentor
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:37:49 GMT
On 2016-09-26 09:42, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> How this vote relates with the other thread about retiring Apache Streams
> to the attic?
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/077e46f67271c2e2e2d406b8b1f8cf9ae633a71bccffefdfd206d0b4@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> I'm a bit confused... maybe I missed some mails.
I guess so :-)

There has been new feedback and input which potentially might bring this podling
back on its feet.
And the offer from Suneel to become mentor for Apache Streams is part of that.

For these reasons I've cancelled the vote for retirement, for now.

Concerning the process for assigning Suneel as mentor, can we assume lazy
consensus and just 'make it so' in a few days, if nobody objects?

Thanks, Ate