incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Olympian Incubation Proposal
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:53:08 GMT
When we asked DataStax if they would sign a code grant, they were clear that they would not.
 When we asked if they were opposed to us taking a fork to Apache, we got no response, despite
trying on multiple channels.  I don’t know if this is enough to accept the podling or not,
but it’s the best we’re going to get.

Alan.