incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Netbeans expectations (Was: Re: ASF doing too much? (Was: Re: TAC))
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 22:27:07 GMT
I would have assumed that if Netbeans stakeholders had any issues
or question, or requests for clarification, they would have
pinged either their champion or one of their proposed mentors.

As it is, it is only on this thread, and not on any Incubator/vote
thread that I can see that this even came up, and even then
it could easily have been overlooked.

To be clear: "Netbeans stakeholders" had serious and misleading
information about what Apache provided and it was only brought
out via some backchannel discussion with someone not involved
in the Netbeans proposal (from the Apache side) at all... AND
that this information was ONLY brought out during a thread on
board@ about TAC.

Hopefully this clarifies my comments.