incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache PredictionIO 0.10.0 (incubating) RC4
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 21:02:26 GMT
Hi,

> Meanwhile, if we want to fix it by unbundling the photos (which are
> jCarousel examples that do not affect its functionality), do we need to go
> through another round of PredictionIO voting before coming back to IPMC?

Yes that is needed, but given the changes are minimal it should be easy to vote on. You may
want to fix some of the other issues raised.

You may also want to wait and see how other IPMC members vote. My vote is not a veto and you
may (although IMO probably unlikely) get 3 other people voting +1.

Thanks,
Justin