incubator-general mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <cons...@wadechandler.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans Incubator Proposal
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:34:14 GMT
Do you mean from the stand point of it being a Java based application, or that some how NetBeans
and the Java TCK are related? I don’t think either is an impact on NetBeans IMHO; not any
more than it is for the Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ. Do you mean because it is being contributed
by Oracle perhaps? If so, does the donor have as much impact on contributions as that once
adopted by Apache? I may be misunderstanding what you are asking. I am not an employee of
Oracle; just an NB contributor.

Wade

Wade Chandler
e: consult@wadechandler.com