incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans Incubator Proposal
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:11:04 GMT
+1

I assume we will have a 'contribute' section on the official site which explains this and
also educate people to please mention their previous contributions on their first contact
on the Apache NetBeans mailing lists. That way we can easily pick up people with merit that
predates the ASF time.

LieGrue,
strub