incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Müller <michael.muel...@mueller-bruehl.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans Incubator Proposal
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:08:19 GMT
Hi GJ,

due to technical problems I missed one day of the discussion. I'm going
to catch up.

If possible, please add to to the initial commiters.

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,

Michael Müller
Brühl, Germany
blog.mueller-bruehl.de <http://blog.mueller-bruehl.de/>
it-rezension.de <http://it-rezension.de/>
@muellermi

Read my books
"Web Development with Java and JSF": https://leanpub.com/jsf
"Java Lambdas und (parallel) Streams" Deutsche Ausgabe:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas-de
"Java Lambdas and (parallel) Streams" English edition:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas