incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Annotator
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:41:29 GMT
Hi all!

Thanks for everyone who's contributed to the discussion around the Apache Annotator proposal:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AnnotatorProposal

>From what our Champion tells me, we're now ready to go to a vote!

We have a long and eager list of contributors, a key focus around existing code and completed
W3C standards for annotation, and a growing world of annotation-centric tools on and off the
Web (including NLP and machine learning).

I'd also like to say a quick "thanks" to our Champion to our Mentors for their input and help
along the way.

Cheers!
Benjamin
--