incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Incubator PMC Board Report - August 2016
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 15:22:06 GMT
On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:47 AM Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de.invalid>
wrote:

> John, others. Would you please also add in the BatchEE amendments I did
> today.

Next time a draft is sent, it will be picked up (its just copy and paste).

> The feedback mechanism is great but we could improve this by also sending
> a mail to the respective podling if you have feedback.

I know that I've personally sent feedback/questions to BatchEE before,
without any response from the podling.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/262e43b2bb49d1ef5058a74f43b4f7c1e4ec6b9fb4f5896d28e95918@%3Cdev.batchee.apache.org%3E
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/044be9dc4b10136a7025ca5e031b3312e2dee8b93680483a754b594e@%3Cdev.batchee.apache.org%3E

- John