incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Beam, version 0.2.0-incubating
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 06:10:42 GMT
On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Dan Halperin <dhalperi@google.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Apparently I thoroughly fat-fingered my initial mail and sent to
> APACHE.INCUBATOR.org instead of the correct domain.

wow, I didn't realize about the mistake either...

Sergio, would you mind re-sending your response to the correct list?

Sure, here it goes:

+1 (binding)

So far I've checked: signatures and digests, source releases file layouts,
matched git tags and commit ids, incubator suffix and disclaimer, NOTICE
and LICENSE files, license headers, build sources in a clean environment
(Maven 3.3.9, OpenJDK 1.8.0_91 64-Bit, Debian amd64).

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager