incubator-general mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Fluo Parent POM 1-incubating (rc2)
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 13:04:04 GMT
On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Justin Mclean
<justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking a bit further the the Apache Fluo web site I see a couple of concerning things,
but presumably this is part of a ongoing effort and will be sorted out before graduation:
> - It seems the main source of distribution is github [1][2] and Sonatype [2] not the
Apache mirrors.
> - There are links to unapproved releases in these places [1][3][5][6]. This can be fixed
by making it clear that these are not Apache releases.
> - There are several branding issues. For instance Fluo should be referred to as “Apache
Fluo”, please review the branding guidelines. [4] I can see it's done a couple of times
on the first page, but other pages like docs, downloads and release process page do not make
this entirely clear this is an Apache project.

> Thanks,
> Justin

Thanks for reviewing the web site.