incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.1.0-incubating release
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 06:38:41 GMT
Hi,

> regarding the binary file (part-0*.carbondata), it's used only for the test. I proposed
to improve this by generating the file during the test instead.

Sounds good.

> For the headers, good catch, rat checked if the header is there but not the actual header.

No need to cancel given they were part of the grant it’s just a documentation issue rather
than a licensing one. For the openCSV file I think they need just the original headers (unless
they have been significantly modified.)

Just raise a JIRA and fix in the next release. I’m change my vote if that is done.

Thanks,
Justin