incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: How to add an incubator report to an "Immutable Page"?
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 08:59:42 GMT
On Fri, 29 Jul 2016, Jim Apple wrote:
> I'd like to add our incubator report for Impala[0] to the report wiki
> page[1]. However, the header of that page informs me, when logged in
> with my username "JimApple" that it is an "Immutable Page".
>
> What is the procedure for getting append access to that page?

The process is (hopefully clearly!) explained on the incubator wiki front
page - register for an account on the incubator wiki, then drop a note
here and someone will add you to the "not a spammer" list so you can edit

I've added JimApple to the contributors group, so you should be able to
edit now

Nick