incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Notes on branding
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 03:49:15 GMT
All,

As a follow up to this.  I've started tracking a wiki page with the results
of the audit.  You can find it here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrandingAuditJune2016

There's two things I want to get out of this.

- Agreement on our branding.  It seems like there's some notion that our
branding rules right now are too lenient.  Do we want to require the
incubator logo? Do we want both artifacts above the fold?

- Communication to the podlings.  Once all issues are identified, get the
list of issues to all offending podlings (which I'm assuming is 90% of them
right now, based on the first 18).  Make sure they fix them prior to (next
release? board report?)

John