incubator-general mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes on branding
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 08:00:08 GMT
Hi John, All,

My suggestion is to improve the incubator clutch, so that the overview
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html reflects whether podlings are:

   1. Compliant with ASF Branding regulations
   2. Compliant with ASF Incubator Branding regulations.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services