incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Notes on branding
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2016 10:28:07 GMT
Hi Gunnar-
assume you're implementing a custom license you can implement rat-plugin configured with custom-license
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/examples/custom-license.html
when staging for release if all your disclaimers pass rat report can you hook to verify phase
of the build?
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/examples/verify.html
/Tack/
Martin