incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Warning from dev@juneau.incubator.apache.org
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 01:49:39 GMT
I believe I saw an explanation elsewhere that it might be gmail actively
denying some messages because it thinks they are spam.

I get a few bounces now and again across various lists, but definitely
not such a list that you have below. Have you looked at any of the
messages to see if they were spam (following the provided instructions
by ezmlm to have them sent to you) before reaching out to infra for help?