incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gearpump (incubating) 0.8.1-RC3
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 23:41:11 GMT
Hi Justin
Thanks for the detailed review! - especially in regards to the LICENSE file. We had originally
included license references that were part of a binary release. I'll clean this up to remove
these items and address the other issues you've noted. Your youtube video is really helpful
with when licensing is required based on whether the component is bundled or just referenced.
Thanks.
ThanksKam