incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for advise, collaboration
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:37:57 GMT
On Fri, 2016-07-15 at 13:49 +0000, Srihari Srinivasan wrote:
> Hence, I am reaching out to you folks for advise on what could be the best way forward
for this effort. We are also open to explore collaborations with other existing projects that
are already part of Apache. Please share your thoughts, advise.
> -- Hari

You might want to start by talking to the projects you consider
most relevant.  If you find interest there, they'd be the people who
might help bring your project to the incubator.  If not, you consider
why not and see where that takes you.

Not everyone does that.  But since you're asking, I guess you
don't already have a clear alternative idea.

--
Nick Kew