incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Report Reminder Emails
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:21:38 GMT
All,

Over the past 2 months, mostly in the days leading up to sending the report
timeline emaisl, I've been putting together a simple script to generate the
podling report reminders.  I used this as an opportunity to learn me some
python, and figure out how our mail servers work.  I finally finished it,
except for maybe some minor tweaks to the date calculation.

You can find the script here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/report_reminders.py?view=markup&pathrev=1750261

My next steps are:

1. Add it to the report runbook, indicating when to send the reminders.

2. Try to get it incorporated into whimsy.

John