incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator June Report
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 13:33:09 GMT
Pierre,

According to https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ContributorsGroup your
account name is "PierreSmits"  and you can use this page to reset your
password: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/?action=recoverpass

Regarding the original issue, according to the report being submitted to
the board, your last release was 2016-01-11.  Your last committer sometime
in 2016-02.  Nothing in the report indicates that there has been growth
(e.g. there are mailing list numbers and committer counts, but doesn't go
into detail on how that has changed since the last report, and on top of
that there's no release in the past quarter).  I'm happy to change it, as
its been established in the past that the categorization is a best guess by
those assembling the report.

I usually go into those details when I send out commentary.  Unfortunately
I ended up a bit busier this past week than I was hoping, and wasn't able
to get my act together quite enough to do all that prior to the first draft
I sent yesterday.  I do plan to send out the revised report shortly, within
the next 45 minutes I suspect.

- John