incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joe Witt joins the Incubator PMC
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 02:03:10 GMT
Thank you all.  Very happy to be able to help and give back to new
communities forming in the incubator.  I know I benefited greatly from
the mentors we had during incubation and definitely feel like I need
to return the favor.

I can definitely not be as awesome as Justin is with licensing/release
review diligence but I can sure try to help take the edge off!