incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Volunteers for a Math IPMC?
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 01:21:36 GMT
If you have a functioning community around Commons Math already, why do you
feel you need Incubation?

People on a Math TLP would come out of the Commons PMC and simply submit a
Board Resolution, and I doubt that there would be any objects. There are no
legal concerns, no community training, no need for release management
training, and so on...

Or are you looking at a situation where the Commons community has no
interest in Math subproject, and need new blood?

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer