incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ellison Anne Williams <eawilliamsp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pirk Incubation Proposal
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:20:51 GMT
Hi Nick,

One of our driving goals in open sourcing Pirk is to build and foster a
diverse community around scalable, robust PIR. Although the initial
committers of Pirk come from a limited set of entities, we are absolutely
committed to recruiting and growing a diverse committing community.

Thanks!

Ellison Anne