incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Request to add project proposal to Incubator Wiki
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 18:25:47 GMT
Thanks Benjamin!  I was curious about that and expected someone to chime in
right away :-)

I've update the website.

> Hey James,
>
> One quick note about the temporary web site you have up. It's probably
best to add "(incubating)" after the name and explain the projects status
on the home page. Until the project makes it through incubation there is
technically no "Apache Juneau" just "Apache Juneau (incubating)."

--
James Bognar