incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Worked LICENSE and NOTICE example
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:16:21 GMT
Hi,

At the last ApacheCon I was discussing with Marvin about some of the issues around assembling
license and notice files. One of the ideas we come up with was to have some worked examples.

So here is a small example I put together of a fictional Apache project using Bootstrap. Code
is on github [1] and the checkins show each step needed to bring LICENSE and NOTICE into complicance.
I’ve also made a short (4 minutes) screen cast of the process here [2].

Feedback, spelling errors, legal corrections/queries etc etc all welcome. Do people think
this is useful and would they like to see more examples?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheWombat
2. https://vimeo.com/171210141