incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Wang, Gang1" <gang1.w...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [RESULT][VOTE][Revised] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.1.2-incubating [rc2] (Revised)
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 05:45:24 GMT
Hi Patrick,

   My apologies that I have missed your email in the general@incubator list, I'm really sorry.

    As your advised, the completed vote result is

Hi all,

After being open for over 72 hours, the combined vote for releasing Apache
Mnemonic 0.1.2-incubating passed with 4 binding +1s and no +0 and no -1.

Binding +1s:
Patrick Hunt
Henry Saputra
Justin Mclean
Gangumalla, Uma

Other votes +1s:
Yanping Wang
Gary

A issue we need to work on -
1. Justin had issues building from source on OSX . We will look into the issue.

Thanks to everyone who voted!
Gary on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) team

Best Regards
+Gary