incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pirk Incubation Proposal
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:41:57 GMT
Some more diversity among mentors would be nice, even though the mentors are all impeccable
Apache members.

The proposal template[1] says it is “useful” if that initial committers state their affiliations.
I think it would be helpful here.

Julian

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#template-affiliations <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#template-affiliations>