incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Trafodion 2.0.1 (incubating)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 04:48:44 GMT
Hi,

Not having a good day and responded to the wrong vote thread. Correcting.

Sorry but it's-1 (binding) from me as:
The LICENSE issue raised with last release re the 4 clause BSD license has not been dealt
wth.
The installer, client and server packages are missing a DISCLAIMER file. [1]

The license issue is for swsprintf.cpp and swscanf.cpp files. I can see the OpenSSL issue
has been fixed.

One other minor thing I notice the binaries expand to client / installer directories or the
current directory in the case of the sever package. IMO it would be better if they expanded
to a directory including the words “Apache Trafodion”.

Thanks,
Justin
Justin