incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Worked LICENSE and NOTICE example
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:17:27 GMT
+1 This is awesome, Justin. Thanks for making the time to put this together.

Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the last ApacheCon I was discussing with Marvin about some of the issues around assembling
license and notice files. One of the ideas we come up with was to have some worked examples.

> So here is a small example I put together of a fictional Apache project using Bootstrap.
Code is on github [1] and the checkins show each step needed to bring LICENSE and NOTICE into
complicance. I’ve also made a short (4 minutes) screen cast of the process here [2].

> Feedback, spelling errors, legal corrections/queries etc etc all welcome. Do people think
this is useful and would they like to see more examples?