incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podlings in phonebook
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 00:06:44 GMT
The introduction of phonebook is a relatively new thing, replacing the old
committers-by-(id|project) pages.  I'm not surprised that a majority of
podlings aren't in it.

The best thing we can do is encourage podlings to enter their ASF auth
templates.  I had sent an email about this at the end of last month, so I'm
wondering if this change should go forward

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201604.mbox/%3CCAOqetn_CK4YKt9-%2BCBH7zdE5atU4iiDsCK8tOnjy86GjQq%2B%3D_A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

John