incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ECCN cryptography reporting?
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 10:22:28 GMT
with other apache products to reduce code bloat and reduce deprecated packages you might want
to run
maven dependency:treemvn dependency:tree -Dverbose https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/resolving-conflicts-using-the-dependency-tree.html
compare delta(s) with
emma code coveragehttp://emma.sourceforge.net/
as I have some spare cycles let me know if I can be of any assistance
Thanks Stian
Martin