incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sterling Hughes" <sterl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Number of projects in Incubation [was: [VOTE] Release Apache Mynewt 0.9.0-incubating-rc1]
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 01:10:50 GMT
I just want to clarify here on the thread —- while I think in general
there may be problems with too many podlings/inactive mentors, that is
not an issue we often face.

It is simply that this release came at a time when some of our mentors
were busy, and we want to get a release out the door— and I was
looking for others on the incubator PMC to help us ship it.  Hopefully
some folks can step in.

If this were to happen on every release, it would be a problem.  This is
our 4th release, and the first time it’s happened — generally
everyone has been engaged and very helpful.

Best,

Sterling