incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: GitHub vs. the mailing lists
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 17:05:03 GMT
Infra can configure the github to mailing list & github to JIRA for you.

In trafodion, we have all github PR and comments going to a codereview mail
list
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-trafodion-codereview/
So there is a catch-all, even if the PR title is not in the correct format
to mirror into Jira. (And for those that prefer email notice versus
following on GH or Jira.)

--Steve