incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Throwing my hat in the ring
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 14:58:58 GMT
++1
> On May 14, 2016, at 9:18 PM, DRuggeri@primary.net wrote:
>
> Hi, all;
> I've been having a lot of great F2F talks the past few days at the con and Marvin has
talked me into throwing my hat in the ring to help with the incubator project. So, yeah -
I'm game to help where I can (and by sending this email, it kinda forces me to follow through).

> AIUI, I'm able to be an informal mentor for any podlings of interest (hey, there Guacamole!)
so I'll just kinda poke around with that for a while, but I'll also keep an eye out here for
other stuff that comes up.

> I've been soaking up documentation while airport hopping to get a better idea of what
goes on and what I can do specifically, but unfortunately haven't had a chance to read the
archives for this list.