incubator-general mailing list archives

From drugg...@primary.net
Subject Throwing my hat in the ring
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 01:18:41 GMT
Hi, all;
I've been having a lot of great F2F talks the past few days at the con
and Marvin has talked me into throwing my hat in the ring to help with
the incubator project. So, yeah - I'm game to help where I can (and by
sending this email, it kinda forces me to follow through).

AIUI, I'm able to be an informal mentor for any podlings of interest
(hey, there Guacamole!) so I'll just kinda poke around with that for a
while, but I'll also keep an eye out here for other stuff that comes up.

I've been soaking up documentation while airport hopping to get a better
idea of what goes on and what I can do specifically, but unfortunately
haven't had a chance to read the archives for this list.

--
Daniel Ruggeri