incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacky Li <13561...@qq.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CarbonData incubation proposal
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 06:46:37 GMT
Hi Julian Hyde,

Yes, you are correct, thanks for pointing out this. Actually in early days
of CarbonData project, it is inspired by Mondarin. Mondarin is a great OLAP
project that we have learned much from.

The code you are refering to, "CarbonDef.java, DimensionType.java,
LevelType.java" I believe, is used in earlier version of CarbonData but it
is no longer used in the currnet version of CarbonData. Actually there are
quite a few packages are no longer needed but still present in the repo, so
we are planning to clean up the code base soon.

Definitely, you are right, we will make sure all source code is under Apache
License only.

Regards,
Jacky Li