incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Number of projects in Incubation [was: [VOTE] Release Apache Mynewt 0.9.0-incubating-rc1]
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 04:27:26 GMT
I will admit to being somewhat of a quiet mentor for Mynewt, particularly with respect to vetting
releases. I have been monitoring the community and signing off on reports.

I've often seen more experienced mentors vote on releases, and held back on voting based on
trust in them. I'll try to do a better job or scale back on projects I'm mentoring.

-Taylor