incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mynewt 0.9.0-incubating-rc1
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 01:31:43 GMT
Hi,

> I'm still interested in figuring out how to build this thing

The easiest way to to compile the newt package (by tuning build.sh) first and then use the
produced “newt” binary to compile the blinky project via instructions in the read me.

> - You're trying to release "Apache Mynewt" but not a single one of these
> packages says "Mynewt" on them.

I think this is an issue as well and have brought this up on the dev list.

> I suspect that your notice and license files are out of sync btw.  Your
> license includes references to code that doesn't match your notice.

I’ve taken a look and can’t see anything out of place (but may be because of the packaging
error). Is there anything in particular you think that needs improving/changing?

Thanks,
Justin