incubator-general mailing list archives

From David E Jones <...@dejc.com>
Subject Re: Karma for new account (jonesde) on wiki.apache.org
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 17:33:33 GMT

Report time for FreeMarker has come around again and I still don’t have permission to edit
wiki pages to sign the report, currently the page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2016

Am I going about this wrong?

-David

> On 4 Jan 2016, at 09:15, David E Jones <dej@dejc.com> wrote:
>

> I am helping out as a mentor for the Freemarker project now in incubation and setup an
account using my Apache username (jonesde) to sign reports and such.

> Could someone add the permission(s) necessary so I can make changes in the incubator
wiki (right now specifically the incubator/January2016 page)?