incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] releasing Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 20:54:07 GMT
James,

I’m a bit confused. There’ve been a number of votes on the dev@ list, but only one that
was closed with a RESULT (rc5). I voted on rc6, but it seems that rc was abandoned without
ever being CANCELED. The labels/links in the message below don’t match (RC6 != RC7) —
which I imagine is just a copy/paste error, but it makes it confusing trying to figure out
what exactly we’re reviewing. The vote on RC7 also hasn’t run for 72 hours yet.

Also, when starting an IPMC release vote, please provide a link to the RESULT email.

Please CANCEL this vote on general@, and we can sort things out on dev@metron.

-Taylor