incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of Metron_0.1BETA_rc7
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:01:54 GMT
Daniel,

MPL isn't explicitly restricted.  see [1].  It looks like the podling has
properly cited it, see [2].  This does generally say that you cannot
include in a source release.

[1]: http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b
[2]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/blob/master/LICENSE#L311