incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clarification - Post graduation acitivities
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 22:12:27 GMT
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 5:50 PM Sravya Tirukkovalur <sravya@cloudera.com>
wrote:

> I am sorry, when you say both can be deleted, what does "both" refer to
> here?

Sravya,

You mentioned two items in the graduation guide.  My comment is that both
can be deleted from the graduation guide.  The ASF has moved its
infrastructure beyond the point where either of these items would be an
issue for any podling.  In the past, podling websites were hosted as
incubator.apache.org/{podling} now the website is
podling.incubator.apache.org.  The domain structure is completely different
and disparate from the incubator's.  Podlings would never even have a
directory under incubator any longer.  In addition, wikis are always
provisioned outside of the incubator.

HTH,

John