incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sravya Tirukkovalur <sra...@apache.org>
Subject Clarification - Post graduation acitivities
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 19:49:53 GMT
Hello all,

We are going over the post graduation activities for Sentry and am unsure
of these two points stated at:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

" Delete the podling website from/www/
incubator.apache.org/content/${podling-name} on people.apache.org if
possible. It won't be possible to remove the ${podling-name} directory
(because incubator uses svnpubsub). If the podling also used svnpubsub it
won't be possible to delete the files either. File a JIRA ticket under
INFRA and ask for the remains to be removed."

With peoples.apache.org move, I am unsure if this is still relevant? As I
cannot ssh into people.apache.org any more. By the way, our website is at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sentry/site/trunk/ so unsure if this item
is relevant for us.

2. *(Top level projects)* request <http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact> a
new wiki.
I do not think this is required as our wiki space is not within incubator (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/Home) . Thoughts?

Thanks!