incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu (incubating) 0.8.0 RC1
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 02:21:09 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- file name contains incubating
- signature and hash good
- contains DISCLAIMER
- LICENSE and NOTICE good
- All source files have Apache headers
- No unexpected binary files in source release
- Can compile from source (on OS X it takes a while)

Only possible (very minor) thing I found is I think this file should be ASF licensed not Cloudera
licensed? [1]

Also amusing to note that this file [2] has 13 Apache headers in it all copyright Twitter,
no other files has duplicate headers that I could find.

The build instructions mentioned in the readme are hosted on a non Apache web site. In fact
all URLs to the expected incubator site redirect to this external site. I assume at some point
this will be moved to Apache infrastructure?

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./src/kudu/util/memory/overwrite.h
2. ./www/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js