incubator-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9-rc1
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 03:47:16 GMT
+1

- checksums/signatures are Ok
- rat is clean (although, having 700+ files without a header looks confusing)
- can build

On the comments side (on top of what Justine already caught):
  - having a pom just for running rat? Might as well hook up all the cmake
    shenanigan to it and safe the labor of having everybody read the
    instructions
  - sha1/md5 aren't secure checksums. Please consider moving to sha512 or
    similar

Cos